Our websites may link or connect with third-party websites, services, social networks, or applications. KoolZone does not have any control over these external platforms and we encourage you to review their privacy policies before engaging with them.
2. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
KoolZone can process information about you collected both offline and online. Offline information about you originates from our interactions with you during in-person meetings or at events, conferences, workshops or gatherings. Online information about you originates from your activities on our sites, in relation to your accounts, inquiries or subscriptions, or from your interactions with KoolZone via email or telephone.
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can also change the browser settings on your computer or other devices used to access our services. Most browsers also provide functionality that lets you review and erase cookies.
Cookie information contributes to KoolZone’s marketing services which may use it for targeted advertising and personalisation services.
KoolZone may collect and process information about you that includes:
- name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- data from surveys and publicly available information, such as social media posts.
- unique IDs such as your mobile device identifier or cookie ID on your browser.
- IP address and information that may be derived from an IP address, such as geographic location.
- information about a device you use, such as browser, device type, operating system, screen resolution, and preferred language.
- behavioural data from the internet including ad clicks, content areas viewed, date and time.
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- to communicate and respond to your requests and inquiries.
- to manage our websites and deliver functionality.
- to market our products and services or related products and services, and to tailor our marketing and sales activities to your or your company’s interests.
- to engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners and to process orders for KoolZone products and services.
- to analyse, develop, improve and optimise the use, function and performance of our sites, products and services.
- to manage the security of our sites, networks and systems.
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business.
We process personal information collected about you on the following basis:
- to communicate with you and respond to your requests.
- to engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners, and to process purchases and downloads of our products and services.
- We process personal information for marketing and sales activities based on your consent where so indicated on our sites at the time your personal information was collected, or further to our legitimate interest to market and promote our products and services.
- We process personal information in order to process an opt-out request.
3. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information we collect to engage in transactions with our customers, suppliers and business partners, and to process purchases of our products and services will be retained for the duration of the transaction or services period, or longer as necessary for record retention and legal compliance purposes.
For marketing purposes, we retain your personal information for three years or until you opt-out. If you wish to opt-out, have us erase all or some of the information we hold about you, or change or correct your personal information please send an email with:
“Opt-Out”, “Change My Details” or “Erase My Contact Details” in the heading to email@example.com.
Personal information needed to retain your opt-out preferences is retained for 20 years (or longer as necessary to comply with applicable law).
You can also use firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
4. WHEN AND HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information about you may be shared with other KoolZone offices throughout the world. KoolZone employees are authorised to access personal information only to serve customers and prospects and to perform their job functions.
We may share personal information with the following third parties:
- third-party service providers (for example, credit card processing services, order fulfilment, analytics, event/campaign management, website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar service providers) in order for those service providers to perform business functions on behalf of KoolZone.
- KoolZone distributors or resellers for further follow-up related to your interests.
- relevant third parties in the event of a reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- as required by law.
5. SENSITIVE AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please do not send us or share any sensitive personal information with us, for example, IDs, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background or trade union membership.