LoRaWAN Enabling Efficient Predictive MaintenanceLoRaWAN Enabling Efficient Predictive Maintenance Koolzone.com Koolzone.com
- no comments
Ali Miller, Co-Founder & COO of KoolZone is presenting at the The Things Network Conference in Reading, 14-15 October 2019, “Enabling Efficient Predictive Maintenance”.
The Things Network Conference is a two day event of hands-on workshops, community meetings and #LoRaWAN use cases. Last year the event was held in Norwich and saw around 400 IoT professionals learning and networking.
This year the event is to be held in Reading, the heart of the Thames Valley with easy accessibility from London (East), Oxford/Birmingham (West) via public transport or car. Members of The Things Network Community come from Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Public Sector Organisations, Research & Higher Education Institutes and Businesses who all leverage this emerging technology.
- Explore the applications of LoRa enabled devices
- Learn about different market ready options
- Discover what is coming out of the R&D community before anyone else
- Get hands on with workshops exploring ethical data collection, ultra low power and Node RED
- Explore LoRaWAN by making your own LoRa device
- Learn how to make reliable, secure and scalable LoRaWAN applications
Ali will be presenting on examples of how organisations have used KoolZone LoRaWAN technology to schedule efficient predictive maintenance and achieve beneficial results.
To find out more about the event and to register your attendance please visit: https://thethingsconference.uk/
Or to read further news from KoolZone click here